Friday, November 20, 2009

barrage of realization

It came to me about a couple of days ago but I realized something important that my game was missing. You see central to the Touhou experience is the fact that in the land of Gensokyo girls will beat each other up with shiny magic bullet formations called Danmaku at the drop of a hat (which almost all of them wear). However my game was critically lacking in combat support. This most obvious in a certain event when the option of beating up a certain character to pass the event was left out even though it was probably the course of action that most Touhou characters would probably have taken.

I plan on changing this in the next edition with support for a more vigorous combat system complete with an item based combat system.

No comments:

Post a Comment